As you probably guessed, this is my September TBR.
What I am already reading:
– Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn (free ebook). I started it in late August and am struggling with it. I have read about 2/3 of the story and it finally seems to catch my interest.
– A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I started it last year and put it on hold because of my studies and never got to pick it up again. I don’t start school until September 21st so I guess I will finally have the time to finish it!
– The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. I started it yesterday and already read 1/4 of the book. It’s absolutely amazing, I don’t know why I didn’t start it earlier!
– The Iheritance by Robin Hobb/Megan Lindholm. I bought it earlier this year because it was on sale and the cover was pretty, and haven’t read it yet…
– Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden. Like The book thief it’s a present from my grandmother (she kinda gives me all the books she doesn’t want anymore) and I had it for ages. I’m really looking forward to this book so I hope I won’t be disappointed!
I plan to re read Catching Fire for a readalong, and if I have the time, I might also re read a few John Green books, who knows.
I am also trying not to buy books this month (especially because of all the money I spent on the Harry Potter exhibition yesterday, but I will talk about this in another article!) and hopefully this will allow me to complete all these books, and maybe others who have been waiting on my TBR shelf for years!