Hi guys! I just reached 20 followers on this blog! Yes, it’s a small number, but it’s a good beginning. I never thought I would get followers anyway, so here it is: THANK YOU ♥
I was tagged by mylifeasitis to do the Would You Rather tag!
Here is her article: https://mylifeasitisines.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/would-you-rather-book-tag/
This is a booktube tag first and here is the original video if you want to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZFaBgg7xw (I used the original questions)
1. Would you rather read only series or stand-alone books?
Really, that’s a good question. Some of my favourite books are stand-alones, but at the same time, it would mean no Hunger Games, no Percy Jackson, no Harry Potter… But I’m still going to go for stand-alones.
2. Would you rather read only females or male authors?
Another hard question. (Really, all these questions are hard??) Bye John Green, Rick Riordan, David Nicholls… I’m chosing female authors because I think I have more books written by female authors.
3. Would you rather shop only at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Where I live we don’t have Barnes & Nobles. The closest thing is Fnac, and I absolutely love it. So yeah, I would go for it. Amazon has expensive shipping and takes weeks to deliver books. And I love going to bookshops!
4. Would you rather all books become movies or TV shows?
TV shows all the way. Look at The 100!! Okay they changed a lot of stuff but the show is amazing and it’s all that matters. TV shows have so much potential. And they can show much more than movies. (Though the Hunger Games adaptations are absolutely amazing!)
5. Would you rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?
Five books per week of course.
6. Would you rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?
I love writing and want people to read my books, so an author of course.
7. Would you rather read the same 20 books over and over or only read ones that you haven’t read before?
As much as I love re reading my favourite books, 20 is not a lot. And reading new books is like an adventure. So I would go for that. Some stories stay with us forever, I don’t need to re read them!
8. Would you rather be a librarian or own a book store?
Own a book store for sure!
9. Would you rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favourite genre. Because my favourite author would probably be included in it!! Yeah and that means more possibilities.
10. Would you rather only read physical books or e-books?
Physical books of course.