I didn’t read as much in September as I did in August, but I am still satisfied with what I achieved. My TBR wasn’t really ambitious, and I didn’t respect it entirely, but I managed nevertheless to read a few books that had been waiting on my never-ending TBR pile forever, so this makes me feel extremely satisfied.
Books I finished:
Unfortunately, none. I was planning on finishing at least both A Clash of Kings and Open Minds and didn’t touch any of them… This month passed so fast!
– Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins ★★★★★ (my favourite of the Hunger Games series!!)
– Tara Duncan and the Spellbinders, by Sophie Audouin-Mamikonian ★★★★☆ (and I wrote a review here)
– The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak ★★★★★ (review here)
– Benny & Shrimp, by Katarina Mazetti ★★★☆☆ (review here)
– Memoirs of a Geisha, by Arthur Golden ★★★★★ (review here)
– The Color Purple, by Alice Walker ★★★★☆ (review coming soon!!)
This makes a pretty satisfying total of 6 books. They were all very different and very amazing, so I’m pretty happy with it.
As mentioned in my previous post (I think?) I am currently reading TS Eliot’s Collected Poems for my American Literature class, and re reading The Maze Runner. Stay tuned for my September haul (as planned, I didn’t buy anything, but I still got a few books for my classes, so I am excused, and I will show them very soon!!) as well as my October TBR!