I was nominated by Jen @mybookiejourney for the Real Neat Blogger Award, thank you dear ♥
1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Create 7 questions for your nominees.
Here are my answers to Jen’s questions:
1. What made you start reading?
I don’t remember! I started reading books when I learnt how to read, and I guess I just never stopped…
2. What is your favorite stand alone book of all time? (feel free to make a list if you can’t decide on one)
My favourite stand alone has to be One Day by David Nicholls but I’m also a huge fan of The Fault in our Stars by John Green and Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen!
3. Any favorite Booktuber/blogger?
4. What series would you recommend to someone who is new to reading?
Definitely the Harry Potter series, though I know it’s not exactly original!!
5. Do you have a specific time everyday you set aside for reading or do you only read when you have time?
I actually read on the train on my way to college, since it takes more than an hour, and I also love reading before bedtime.
6. Do you do other things while reading? (example: eating, listening to music, watching TV & bathing?)
I listen to music all the time, so reading is no exception! I like to browse playlists on 8tracks which go along my current read.
7. Do you have plans to expand your interest into a career? (becoming a author, work in a book publishing industry & other book related jobs).
I would love to get my books published, and maybe work in the publishing industry (since that would allow me to read more books!!)
1. What made you start your blog?
2. What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
3. Do you read fanfictions?
4. Do you have any book recommendation?
5. Hardbacks or paperbacks?
6. Do you like bookmarks?
7. When did you start reading?