First of all, I wanted to thank Rachel from One Little Bookshelf for nominating me for this award! (And I’m sorry it took me so long, my organization seems to be really bad…)
- Display the award on your blog
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who awarded you
- Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Seven facts about me:
- I’m a third year student at La Sorbonne in Paris, and I study English Literature. My favourite course is Comparative Literature!
- I love Scotland and I’m hoping to go there next year with Erasmus.
- I have two brothers, and the youngest one is slowly turning into a bookworm which is making me extremely happy.
- I want to write books and get them published but I never managed to write an entire story so far.
- Aside from reading and writing I love listening to music and cooking.
- I have lived two years on my own and now I’m back with my parents but I miss it a lot.
- I’ll be hosting a readalong with two other bookstagrammers for 2016, you can check us out here!
- Elena from The Queen Reads
- Kristy from The Reader Dragon
- Silanur from Aloofbooks
- Cherry from Read Forevermore
- Jen from My Bookie Journey
- Elle from Elle Biblio