I already made one of those lists last year, and I read 7 out of the 10 books, which could have been worse.
Here is the list of books I really want to read in 2017, but of course, there are more books I would like to read!
* The Goldfinch by Donna Tart (owned, already on the list last year)
* A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (owned, I read the first book in the series last year, sequel coming soon)
* The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan (already on the list last year)
* King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard (sequel, coming soon)
* Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (already on the list last year)
* City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (sequel)
* The Heir by Kiera Cass (sequel)
* The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (sequel, reread)
* The Rest of us just live here by Patrick Ness
* The Vegetarian by Han Kang
Hopefully I can get around all of those books this year, and more, it would make me really happy! What are your reading plans for 2017? Feel free to comment with those or some book recommendations as usual, and have a nice day!