Hi everyone! I don’t have a lot of time to read and blog these days. I had two friends visiting me in Berlin last week, and now exams are coming, I have to move out of my dorm in the midst of everything, and then I will be going back to France. So yeah, I’m a bit busy. But I still want to stay active on here. So here we go.
I was tagged by Not-so-modern Girl to do the Happiness Tag, and I decided that it was a lovely thing to do. Thank you so much for tagging me! The first thing you have to do is talk about five things that make you happy. And the second one is to list five songs that make you happy.
This is not exactly a bookish thing, but it sounds fun and positive, and therefore deserves it place here.
5 Things That Make Me Happy
1. I’m going to start with the obvious and say reading. I just love it so much. It allows me to escape. It makes me so happy to just read, discover new books, new characters, new stories, and to dive into fiction.
2. Spending time with my friends, whether my high school friends, my college friends, or my Erasmus friends. They are all so amazing and supportive. As much as I dislike large groups of people, or meeting new people
and people in general, when it comes to my friends, I love them so much, I’ll fight for them, and spending time with them overall makes me super happy.
3. Cooking. I absolutely love making cakes, cookies, pancakes and such. Bonus if I’m cooking with my friends.
4. Traveling. I really love the thrill of arriving in a new place, and knowing that first, you are free and anonymous here, and that secondly, you have a whole new unkown mystery to discover and unveil. I absolutely love wandering places I don’t know, taking pictures of new places, just eating ice cream (or cake) in nice cafés… I just love traveling so much, it’s exciting, and very good for my mood I have to admit. (My next destination is Greece in August!)
5. And of course, I couldn’t make this list without mentioning blogging. I have to admit, when I started this blog almost two years ago, I never thought blogging would become such a big part of my life, but now it is. It has become really important to me. It helps me sit down and think. It’s something I really like. And yes, it makes me happy.
5 Songs That Make Me Happy
Basically this is a really weird song that my friend found out while cooking some food with coconuts and now we’re listening to it all the time. It’s a bit ridiculous but it’s kind of hilarious (and it will get stuck in your head til the end of times…)
For some reason this song makes me feel really energized and excited. It’s a good one to lift up my mood. Bonus: I’ve seen them live, and hearing their songs always brings back good memories!
Another song that gives me energy and makes me feel like I can take on everything! ♥
I absolutely love Marina. Her song are so catchy and really amazing. I could have pick a lot of others, but I feel like this one is particularly light and I don’t know, it just makes me really happy. To be honest, when I listen to her songs, I often end up dancing in my room! (And I have also seen her live a few years ago, it was fantastic!!)
This one is one of the first kpop songs I ever listened to and it is so cute and beautiful, it always makes me really happy. And also brings back some memories which is always something I enjoy!
And that’s it for this blog post! I’m not tagging anyone but feel free to do it as well if you want and consider yourself tagged. Feel free to share what makes you happy in the comments as well, and have a wonderful day!
And here’s a cute gif to end this post ♥