Liebster award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
I was nominated by Jen from My Bookie Journey, thank you so much dear!
Here are my answers:
1. What is the last book you gave 5 stars to?
I actually had to check my Goodreads to answer that, and it’s The Elite by Kiera Cass! I just love this series so much, and I can’t wait to get my hands on The One…
2. If you can work in a book related job, what do you have in mind?
All I want to do (aside from reading book) is writing books. So yeah, I’d love to get my books published. And if I can’t get enough money with that, I think I would really enjoy working in the publishing industry!
3. What children book do you think everyone should read?
If the Harry Potter series is considered children books, then definitely that.
4. How do you organise your bookshelves?
I have three shelves organised by color, and the rest is a bit of a mess, I need to do something about it…
5. What is the last thing that made you smile?
I saw one of my middle school friends this morning and I hadn’t seen her in a while, so that was a nice surprise.
6. Do you prefer material things or experience?
That’s a hard one. But I love travelling and going out with my friends so I’ll go for experience. And reading books is an experience too isn’t it?
7. Do you have any reading habits?
Not really, but sometimes I like to have a hot chocolate to drink when I read.
8. What do you enjoy doing? (aside from reading related activities)
Since I’m not allowed to say reading and writing, I’ll say cooking! I just love making cakes ♥
9. What is your favorite drink?
Probably hot chocolate (though I also love sparklink elderflower and sodas in general!)
10. What are the 5 things that you’re grateful to have?
My family, my friends, my love for books, and let’s be a bit materialistic: my computer and my books!
11. Would you rather work long hours (higher salary) or shorter hour (low salary) but with more leisure time?
It depends. To be honest I’m probably gonna end up working long hous with a low salary… As long as I have time for reading and writing, that will do!
11 random facts about me:
1. I’m currently obsessed with Adele’s song Hello
2. I’m currently taking part in #NaNoWriMo but as of today I have only written 12,000 words… I am far behind
3. I started this blog on a whim, and I’m actually enjoying way more than I thought I would!
4. I’m French, and my name means mercy
5. I turned 20 earlier this month and I’m not getting used to it
6. I saw Mockingjay part 1 at the premiere with my friends last year in Paris, but we didn’t get tickets this year so I’m just sitting here, dying to see it
7. It’s currently raining and I hate rainy days
8. I’m currently reading Gone Girl and More than this and they are both amazing
9. The first time I got drunk I almost passed out, and my friends had to help me walk home, I cried during the entire walk and wouldn’t stop for like half an hour, and then I proceeded to drink an entire bottle of water (which was really smart because I was barely hungover the next day) and then I ate an entire plate of pasta with my hands because that seemed like such a bright idea. Yup that’s a pretty random fact, but I find it rather hilarious now that it’s over.
10. In case you didn’t know, this is my bookstagram account: Clemireads
11. Aside from books, I also love watching series and kdramas ♥
I nominate the following blogs:
Rachel from One Little Bookshelf
Melissa from Melissa Discovers the Secrets of Reading
Jessica from Jessica Bookshops
Silanur from Aloofbooks
Aimée from Aimée likes to ramble
My questions are:
1. What made you start reading?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. What are you studying/did you study?
4. Any song recommendation?
5. A book you can’t wait to read?
6. Do you like poetry?
7. Where do you usually read?
8. If you have any reading habits, what are they?
9. Are you more of a morning or an evening person?
10. Would you rather working in a bookshop or in the publishing industry?
11. Do you tab your books?